How To Deliver Outstanding Customer Service On Social Media
Managing Online Customer Service With An Internal Team
Handling Complaints & Negative Comments on Social Media
How To Avoid Potential PR Disasters Via Social Media
Strategies For Effectively Managing Large Volumes Of Customer Enquiries
Good & Not So Good Examples Customer Service on Social Media
Course Programme Keys
– Why customer service is so important on social media?
– What are your customer service objectives?
– Be prepared – identify who and where your customers are
– Social media basics – profiles, bios, photos, keywords
– Brand consistency and brand tone voice
– Be accessible – let customers know when you are available
– How do customers view your brand and brand perception?
– Dealing with negative comments the right way
– How to approach customer service on Twitter and Facebook
– Taking any potential complaints off of public social media platforms ASAP to private message, email or phone call.
– Case studies of both good and bad customer service
– How to deal with a PR crisis on social media
– Legal implications and importance of Social Media Policy
– Monitor complaints for recurring issues and solve these to avoid future problems
– The best tools to manage negative communication
To find out more about our Training please contact us and one of our experts will contact you shortly.